Brand collaboration reinforces Hotel Indigo’s brand difference.
Hotel Indigo and leading global fashion brand Asos have partnered to create fashion inspired travel discovery.
It’s a smart brand collaboration that finds another way to leverage the hotel’s one of kind boutique hotel experience.
The Hotel Indigo x Asos Edits are inspired by neighbourhood stories that each Hotel Indigo property tells through its unique design.
The campaign uses notable social media influencers to curate outfits that capture and celebrate the unique sense of the neighbourhood that select Hotel Indigo properties are part of.
Hotel Indigo says that fashion and design go hand in hand because both are expressions of creativity and authenticity.
“Our Hotel Indigo guests appreciate fashion and design, and this mutual partnership with ASOS is an opportunity to extend the hotel experience into guests’ everyday lives. The ASOS x Hotel Indigo Edits give guests a sense of the Hotel Indigo brand and how it brings the local neighbourhoods to life,” says Jason Moskal, VP, Lifestyle Brands, The Americas.
This is a smart brand alignment for Hotel Indigo. The brand has always prided itself on providing unique design and offering travellers a unique boutique hotel experiences that tap into local culture, music, art and place. Now, together with ASOS, Hotel Indigo can bring these elements to life through fashion.
The campaign includes;
- Lower East Side New York: The Lower East Side Manhattan Edit pulls influence from music, dance and visual art of the Lower East Side story including hip hop and vintage references. Curated by Eugenie Grey of Feral Creature
- Los Angeles Downtown: The Downtown LA Edit tells the story of “La Fiesta de las Flores; old Hollywood glamour; the roaring 20’s; speakeasy culture.” This style puts a twist on modernity by adding pops of colour with a touch of glamour. Curated by Jamie Kidd
- Denver Downtown: The Denver Edit is inspired by the Gold Rush and mining industry focusing on the fusion of Denver’s street wear scene with heritage fabrics. Curated by Carolina Hellal
- Alexandria Old Town: The Nashville Edit represents the “music city” reputation, the post-prohibition bars and underground music scene. Curated by Devan Anderson
- El Paso Downtown: The Alexandria Edit references the water, dockside and all things Americana, including indigo colorations and denim fabrics. Curated by Holly of Petite Flower Presents
- Savannah Historic District (Coming Soon): The Savannah Edit focuses on Southern charm, horse-drawn carriages and arts and will be referenced through the Historical trend with Victorian details. Curated by Asiyami Gold
- Nashville (Coming Soon): The El Paso Edit embodies the street wear trend inspired by Texas pride. It references the railroad district and garment industry with textured fabrics like fine silk and designer knits. Curated by Olivia Watson of Livvy and Blog
Hotel Indigo has 79 properties across the globe. Every hotel is distinct and inspired by its local neighbourhood. InterContinental Hotels Group (the parent company) plans to open 76 new Hotel Indigo locations in the next three to five years.
Michael is Managing Partner and Strategy Director at Truly Deeply, a brand agency with 25 years’ experience working with brands to position them for growth. His deep expertise is in unlocking the strategic power of your brand to create a differentiated, compelling and authentic brand proposition that will engage all your audiences. Michael has extensive experience working across Australia and the Middle East working with leading Australian and International organisations across just about every sector.