Why social media customer care is an integral part of every business’s success.
Our friends at Website Builder have put together this nifty infographic that highlights the benefits and the importance of social media customer care.
For just about any consumer brand, customer service is vital for building and maintaining strong client relationships. Most companies recognise the impact it can have both positively and negatively on sales, customer loyalty and broader brand perception.
More and more, social media is being a great place to not only build a extended brand community but also an important place to deliver strong and effective customer care – and you need to get it right.
Some of the highlights from Website Builder’s research:
- 95% of businesses think customer care impacts their brand image
- More than 50% of Boomers, Gen X or Ys abandon a brand because of poor customer service
- 90% of social media users engage with brands through social
- 63% of customers expect brands to provide customer service through social media
- Social media is most preferred channel for customer care
Michael is Managing Partner and Strategy Director at Truly Deeply, a brand agency with 25 years’ experience working with brands to position them for growth. His deep expertise is in unlocking the strategic power of your brand to create a differentiated, compelling and authentic brand proposition that will engage all your audiences. Michael has extensive experience working across Australia and the Middle East working with leading Australian and International organisations across just about every sector.