A little recognition
It’s always nice to get some external recognition of the something we are so passionate about. We’ve been channeling our insights, interest and love for all things brand design into our blog since 2009, building a community of almost 200,000 readers over that time. Today we were named on Feedspot’s Top 25 Branding Design Blogs & Websites for Branding Designers.
The awards recognizes us as:
• The number one branding blog in Australia
• The number four branding agency blog in the world, and
• The thirteenth ranked branding blog in the world, with many of those listed above us being review blogs like the Dieline, Brand New and Lovely Package who are constant reference sites and inspiration sources for brand designers like us.
We write as a team
As a team we put a lot of effort into our blog. Everyone here from Junior to Partner writes, some more, some less, but we all do. It all started as an experiment back in 2009. We wanted to see if content creation could drive engagement for a branding agency like us. We gave it a six month window to produce some results. It did and still does. 9 years later, we’ve slowly and steadily grown our readership and our reputation. Our blog is now a vital part of our funnel and a keystone of our brand.
So it’s nice to get some external recognition of the work. Today we were listed in Feedspot’s Top 25 Branding Design Blogs & Websites for Branding Designers. This list includes some of the big brand review blogs like the Dieline, Brand New and Lovely Package who are constant reference sites and inspiration sources for brand designers like us.
FYI, the blogs were ranked based on following criteria:
- Google reputation and Google search ranking;
- Influence and popularity on Facebook, twitter and other social media sites;
- Quality and consistency of posts;
- Feedspot’s editorial team and expert review.
Though I’d question their ability to expertly review good design looking at the award they’ve created. It’s still nice to get some recognition for our efforts. So high five to Feedspot.
Oh ye, here’s the award:
Derek is the Creative Partner at Truly Deeply, a brand agency with 25 years experience working with brands to position them for growth. His deep expertise is in creating beautiful, effective and unique brand identities that bring strategy to life and resonate with audiences. Derek has extensive experience developing consumer, business, community and government brands.
Find out more at…
For monthly updates of our thinking, click here to receive our free Brand Newsletter