Key insights to help you with your SEO strategy.
The rules for SEO are constantly changing. Thanks to our friends at seotribunal.com this handy infographic will help you stay abreast of some of the most important facts about SEO.
Key insights from the infographic;
- Google remains the most used search engine, holding 73% of the desktop and 93% of the mobile searches.
- Baidu, the dominant force in China is now the second most used search engine globally, with 13% of the desktop and 5% of the mobile searches.
- Google algorithms are constantly being revised and can have significant impact on search results.
- Search engines account for 39% of the global e-commerce traffic, of which 35% is organic, and 4% paid search.
- 70-80% of the search engine users ignore the paid ads and focus on organic results.
- Predictions are that 50% of all searches will be voice searches by 2020.
- Being in the top 10 results on Google positively influences the quality of leads and provides a 30% brand lift.
- 46% of all Google searches are local.
- 1 in 3 smartphone searches is made just before a physical store visit.
- 43% of customers research online while in store.