Truly Deeply has an exciting opportunity for an experienced client service professional to join our team of passionate brand creators and shapers.
Be part of a team and culture that makes coming to work an inspiring, challenging, nurturing, riotous and food filled experience.
A pivotal role with one of the most respected branding agencies in the country, you’ll be at centre of a range of great projects working with plenty of diversity of clients and industries.
Collaborating with our brand strategists and designers, you will ensure client relationships run to their full potential, projects run to schedule, budgets are carefully managed, and the agency’s ethics and high-quality standards are respected.
- Drive project delivery to ensure client expectations are met and exceeded
- Build, maintain and grow successful client relationships
- Represent the client’s interests within the studio
- Add value to clients by understanding their business, industry and challenges
- Maximise financial performance of projects and meet monthly budgets
- Maintain quality standards in all communications and work
- Foster strong teamwork, provide clear communication and clarity of roles with a solutions focus
- Create and present proposals, estimates and project work to existing clients and for new business opportunities
- Manage profitability of projects and present monthly reports to the management team
- Assist with the facilitation of brand strategy workshops, development and writing-up of brand definitions and brand books
- Write regular articles for the Truly Deeply Blog
- Manage your own invoicing monthly
What we look for
- A curious and strategic thinker
- A business/marketing mindset
- A natural carer who looks after our clients like family
- Ability to handle a multitude of tasks from small to large, simple to complex
- Ability to manage multiple clients and projects moving at speed
- Add your own flavour the vibrant creative culture of the agency
- An articulate communicator and presenter
- A competent and creative writer
- Enthusiastic, inspiring and dynamic approach
- Detail oriented, confident and dedicated
- Team focused with a good sense of humour
- A passion for putting your stamp on things
- Always ready to roll up your sleeves and support your fellow team members
Desired skills and experience
- You must be an Australian Citizen or have the right to work in Australia to apply for this role
- Minimum three years of industry experience (preferably within a brand agency or brand focussed communications agency)
- Excellent project and time management skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and teams
- Experience across research, strategy, design, advertising, internal and external communications and digital would be an advantage
- High proficiency with Mac operating system and MS Office
- Competency with Adobe InDesign would be an advantage
About Truly Deeply
Truly Deeply is an agency with deep expertise in helping brands find their compelling point of difference. For more than 25 years we’ve paired strategic tools with beautiful design solutions to help business stand-out, transform and grow.
A leading brand strategy, identity and communications design consultancy, we work across almost every conceivable market with diverse expertise in retail, FMCG, corporate, property, education, health, not-for-profit, government and professional service brands.
Ready to apply?
To be considered, please send through your CV and cover letter, telling us why you’re passionate about working at Truly Deeply.
- Take your time to highlight your relevant skills and experience – we are looking for something special.
- Your salary package will be tailored according to your skills and experience.
- You must be an Australian Citizen or have the right to work in Australia to apply for this role.
- All applications that do not have a CV and Cover Letter will not be accepted.
- Email applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org