Truly Deeply has an exciting opportunity for a client service professional to join our team of passionate brand creators and shapers.
You’ll get to develop and grow your craft in one of the most respected branding agencies in the country, working on a range of great projects big and small. You will work alongside our highly-experienced Senior Account Manager, Strategy and Creative Partners. You’ll be part of a team and culture that makes coming to work an inspiring, challenging, nurturing, riotous and food filled experience.
A pivotal role in the agency, you’ll manage both ongoing clients and project based work. Collaborating with a range of clients across a wide variety of categories as well as our specialist brand strategists and designers. You will ensure client relationships run to their full potential, projects run to schedule, within budget, and respect the agency’s ethics and quality standards.
- Drive project delivery to ensure client expectations are met and exceeded
- Build, maintain and grow successful client relationships
- Represent the client’s interests within the studio
- Add value to clients by understanding their business, industry and challenges
- Maximise financial performance of projects and meet monthly budgets
- Maintain quality standards in all communications and work
- Foster strong teamwork, provide clear communication and clarity of roles with a solution focus
- Create proposals, estimates and project work for existing clients and for new business opportunities
- Manage profitability of projects and present monthly reports to the management team
- Manage your own invoicing monthly
- Write regular articles for the Truly Deeply Blog
What we expect from you
- A curious thinker
- A natural carer who looks after our clients like family
- Add your own flavour to the vibrant creative culture of the agency
- An articulate communicator
- Enthusiastic, inspiring and dynamic approach
- Detail oriented, confident and dedicated
- Team focused with a good sense of humour
- Always ready to roll up your sleeves and support your fellow team members
Requirements for role
- Two – three years of account management experience, in a brand or design agency
- Excellent project and time management skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and teams
- Some experience across research, strategy, design, internal and external communications, digital and print
- High proficiency with Mac operating system and MS Office
- Bachelor’s Degree (in marketing, design or communications) would be an advantage
- Competency with Harvest, Adobe InDesign and Photoshop would be an advantage
Ready to apply?
To be considered, please send through your CV and cover letter, telling us why you’re passionate about working in a branding agency.
- Take your time to highlight your relevant skills and experience – we are looking for something special.
- Your salary package will be tailored according to your skills and experience.
- You must be an Australian Citizen or have the right to work in Australia to apply for this role.
- All applications that do not have a CV and Cover Letter will not be accepted.
- Email applications to: [email protected]