Truly Deeply has an exciting opportunity for a brand designer to join our team of passionate brand creators and shapers.
You’ll get to develop and grow your craft in one of the most respected branding agencies in the country, working on a range of great projects big and small. You will work alongside our highly-experienced Creative and Strategy Partners and dedicated Account Service pros. You’ll be part of a team and culture that makes coming to work an inspiring, challenging, nurturing, riotous and food filled experience.
You will get to work with a range of clients across a wide variety of categories on projects ranging from brand identity, packaging, web site and brand communications design. Your week will be varied working across all manner of size of business, project scope and industry from day-to-day. You will at times be designing as one of a team and at other times independently, driving and sharing the creative process.
- Working independently on complex design and branding projects;
- Leading smaller projects and attending presentations with account service staff;
- Leading internal discussions at creative pin-ups;
- Contributing valuable thinking on creative ideas for naming, packaging, brand engagement, signage projects, etc;
- Building client relationships with key clients;
- Contributing to new business pitches;
- Working on new business proposals;
- Contributing a high degree of personal productivity and profitability;
- Managing and assisting with each day’s work flow;
- Writing monthly blogs, and
- Assisting with the writing of project case studies for publishing on web site.
What we expect from you:
- A curious thinker;
- A passionate creative always looking to learn and improve your craft;
- Add your own flavour to the vibrant creative culture of the agency;
- An articulate communicator;
- Enthusiastic and inspiring;
- Detail oriented, confident and dedicated;
- Team focused with a good sense of humour and
- Always ready to roll up your sleeves and support your fellow team members.
Requirements for role:
- A folio of work that’ll make us jealous;
- 3-5 years of experience, in a brand or design agency;
- An interest in and passion for branding;
- A team player;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time;
- Some experience across research, strategy, design, internal and external communications, digital and print;
- High proficiency on a Mac and in Adobe Creative suite and
- Strong finished art and file set-up skills.
Ready to apply?
To be considered, send a folio with your best work, a CV and cover letter, telling us why you’re passionate about working in a branding agency.
- Take your time to highlight your relevant skills and experience – we are looking for something special.
- Your salary package will be tailored according to your skills and experience.
- You must be an Australian Citizen or have the right to work in Australia to apply for this role.
- All applications that do not have a great folio will not be accepted.
- Email applications to: email@example.com