Truly Deeply has an exciting opportunity for an office administrator/receptionist to join our team. We envisage that this is a permanent full-time role, but for the right candidate we would be open to a discussion around flexible working hours.
Being the first point of contact for our clients you will be an integral member of the team as you are the face and voice of our brand. You will be required to provide a high-level of client service and administration support. Your responsibilities will include:
- Being the first point of contact for our clients including providing a friendly and professional welcome to our office
- Answer incoming calls in a professional & friendly manner
- Updating and managing the agency’s social media accounts
- Provide administrative support to the business owners/directors and the broader team as requested
- Manage travel and entertainment needs for the directors and team members; prepare itineraries and necessary documents
- Overseeing day-to-day needs to ensure the office is running smoothly (office supply orders, kitchen stock, etc.) including facilities management such as arranging repairs and maintenance
- Manage invoices related to operations of the office such as utilities, supplies, repairs and maintenance
- Process & manage expense reporting and petty cash
- Finance related tasks including monthly reconciliation of the corporate credit cards, some data entry in our finance system and accounts receivable tasks
This is a role where you can make it your own however it’s necessary to understand at times you will need to be happy to work autonomously.
What you’ll need to succeed
We need someone who is positive, energetic, tech savvy with proficient problem solving skills. You will be required to have both client service and office administration experience. We are looking for someone who can hit the ground running. The successful candidate will be:
- Excited about adding your own flavour to the vibrant creative culture of the agency
- An articulate communicator and presenter
- Enthusiastic, inspiring and dynamic approach
- Detail oriented, confident and dedicated
- Team focused with a good sense of humour
- Always be ready to roll up your sleeves and support your fellow team members
- Excellent project and time management skills
- High proficiency with Mac operating system and MS Office
- Competency with Xero would be an advantage
Ready to apply?
To be considered, send a CV and cover letter, telling us why you’re passionate about working in a branding agency.
- Take your time to highlight your relevant skills and experience – we are looking for something special.
- Your salary package will be tailored according to your skills and experience.
- You must be an Australian Citizen or have the right to work in Australia to apply for this role.
Apply directly via Seek