Another Poignant Brand Thought from Illustrator Tom Fishburne
The Social conundrum for brands continues to evolve. With every brand and his dog asking me to “like them’ on Facebook these days I’m beginning to wonder whether Facebook is becoming a replacement for active brand engagement. A Facebook friend is no replacement for a true brand fan.
• be driven by your brand strategy;
• consider but not automatically include social media;
• if including social, define the engagement goals for your social media activities, ensure the brand voice is true and consistent, demand constant, engaging activity, and most of all brand relevance.
If you’d like to talk about how to translate your brand to a social butterfly, why not give us a call
- Beatbox Burgers – a Brand with Balls (trulydeeply.com.au)
- Essential Q & A on Facebook Marketing for Small Business (toprankblog.com)
- Social Media Strategies (ontargetmarketinggroup.wordpress.com)