Account Manager (Full-time)
Truly Deeply has an exciting opportunity for a ‘young gun’ client service professional to join our team of passionate brand creators and shapers.
You’ll get to learn and grow your craft in one of the most respected branding agencies in the country, working on a range of great projects big and small. You will get to tuck under the wing of and learn from our highly-experienced Account Service Director, Strategy and Creative Partners. Once you’re up and running you’ll get to put your stamp on the role. You’ll be part of a team and culture that makes coming to work an inspiring, challenging, nurturing, riotous and food filled experience.
A pivotal role in the agency, you’ll manage both ongoing clients and project based work. Collaborating with a range of clients across a wide variety of categories as well as our specialist brand strategists and designers. You will ensure client relationships run to their full potential, projects run to schedule, within budget, and respect the agency’s ethics and quality standards.
- Drive project delivery to ensure client expectations are met and exceeded
- Build, maintain and grow successful client relationships
- Represent the client’s interests within the studio
- Add value to clients by understanding their business, industry and challenges
- Maximise financial performance of projects and meet monthly budgets
- Maintain quality standards in all communications and work
- Foster strong teamwork, provide clear communication and clarity of roles with a solution focus
- Create and present proposals, estimates and project work to existing clients and for new business opportunities
- Manage profitability of projects and present monthly reports to the management team
- Assist with the facilitation of brand strategy workshops, development and writing-up of brand definitions and brand books
- Write regular articles for the Truly Deeply Blog
- Manage your own invoicing monthly
What we expect from you
- A curious and strategic thinker
- A business/marketing mind-set
- A natural carer who looks after our clients like family
- Add your own flavour to the vibrant creative culture of the agency
- An articulate communicator and presenter
- A competent and creative writer
- Enthusiastic, inspiring and dynamic approach
- Detail oriented, confident and dedicated
- Team focused with a good sense of humour
- A passion for putting your stamp on things
- Always ready to roll up your sleeves and support your fellow team members
Requirements for role
- 18 months – three years of account management experience, ideally in a brand or design agency
- You must be an Australian Citizen or have the right to work in Australia to apply for this role
- Excellent project and time management skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and teams
- Some good experience across research, strategy, design, packaging, internal and external communications and digital
- High proficiency with Mac operating system and MS Office
- Bachelor’s Degree (in marketing, design or communications) would be an advantage
- Competency with Harvest, Adobe InDesign and Photoshop would be an advantage.
Account Manager (Freelance)
Basically as above, but we need someone who already knows the gig and can take the reigns and run with it in the shorter term. We’ve always got an ongoing need for project managment support so think of this as the start of a beautiful relationship.
Mid-Senior weight (3+ years experience)