Differentiated packaging design is good business
Effective packaging design not only makes your product stand out on shelf it engages with your audience and communicates your brand story, encouraging product trial, brand affinity and customer loyalty.
Why good packaging design is important?
- On shelf you only have a few seconds to capture your consumers attention, you need to make it count.
- Your packaging is going to be the only sales tool at the point of purchase.
- You need to stand apart from your competitors.
- Good design helps you get noticed and stocked by large retailers and distributors.
Why should we design your packaging?
- We’ve been creating packaging for leading brands in a range of products for over 20 years.
- We’ve had experience working in different industries including FMCG, food service, direct to consumer and online.
- Our solutions bring to life your brand story to engage with your target audience.
- We combine a strategic think and beautiful design to ensure your packaging not only stands out but it connects with your target audience to become and effective sales tool.
Don’t just take our word for it…
“Truly Deeply presented the perfect team balance and a deep understanding of not only the TOM visual design journey but also the strategic business pathway. It has been an outstanding and highly enjoyable experience. They have displayed superior authenticity and an impressive ability to engage with and reinterpret our brand to take it to unforeseen territories.”
Aimee marks, Founder, TOM Organic
“We have had an amazing response from clients thanks to the wonderful new packaging designed by Truly Deeply. Not only does our food now look up to date and in line with our organisation but it also educates and inspires our clients at home. We’ve received feedback from clients that they are now proud to put their Jenny Craig meal on the table, which is an enormous achievement for us and the business.”
Laine Birnbaum, Brand Manager, Jenny Craig Australia and NZ
“Being passionate about Australian produced food and supporting Australian farmers Truly Deeply have managed to develop a brand image for us which has included our packaging range and website. The feedback from our customers has been amazing. Truly Deeply have been fantastic in all aspects of the project and ongoing work.”
Lynne Skene, Owner and Director, Get Farmed!
“For some 25 years NAJO has been known for its innovation and finesse in jewellery design, yet we never knew how to define and convey that in an articulate way. The Truly Deeply team understood our history and pinpointed our essence immediately. They gave us a story that has longevity and everything was designed according to that story. It was an extremely thoughtful process.”
Jo Tory, Founder, NAJO
Want to know more?
Here are some case studies of packaging design we’ve produced for some of our clients.